Welcome to Try It Thursday:Indulgence Edition.
I hope everyone has had a great week! If you’re new and like what you see please make sure to comment, like, and/or follow for future content.
We’ve had a LONG week, so I thought we could have some fun and take a load off. So tonight we’re doing drinks, dessert, and enjoying one another. If you know what I mean.
If you could use a little fun to kickstart your weekend. Keep reading.
Disclaimer: Drink responsibly and use protection.
Stawberries would be amazing to add with some of the desserts and drinks mentioned. Sadly I have a strawberry allergy. But please if you can. Enjoy some for me.
Also, omit the alcohol if you don’t drink and use juice, cider, milk, etc. in these recipes to make them equally satisfying.
Today’s Drink and Dessert Menu
Apple Crusher: Apple pie and Caramel Drizzle
Mudslide: Chocolate Brownies A La modé
Sweet red wine: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Start all drinks by chilling glasses and ingredients prior to making recipes.
If you have any other drinks or dessert ideas you’d like to share please make sure that you comment below!
Apple Crusher: 2 servings
1 part Apple Cider
1/4 part Grey Goose or Vodka of choice (more or less to taste)
1/4 club soda
1/2 Sweet Apple Finely Diced (optional)
1.Dip glass rim in warm caramel sauce and roll glass rim in sugar. Add diced apple pieces into bottom of glass. Muddle for essence.
2. Add crushed ice.
3. Add vodka of choice.
4. Add apple cider.
5. Stir, garnish with apple slices if desired.
Apple Pie: Favorite store bought apple pie or you can make your own.
Vanilla ice cream or Nice Cream(2 frozen bananas, splash of vanilla extract for flavoring. Blend until smooth.)
1. Follow instructions on box for apple pie.
2. Let cool.
3.Slice, serve with vanilla nice/ ice cream and drizzle of caramel sauce.
Mudslide: 2 Servings
1 Part Khalua
1.5 Part Irish Cream Liquer
1 Part Vodka of Choice
1. Dip rim in chocolate syrup. (Optional Add Chocolate syrup to bottom of glass)
3. Add Khalua: Store bought or DIY
check here for recipe:
4. Add Irish cream.
5. Stir. Add drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Buy your favorite mix or DIY.
Ice cream of choice
Toppings: Caramel sauce, Chocolate syrup warmed (optional)
1.Make brownies as instructed on the box. . Let cool slightly.
2. Slice. Top with ice cream and toppings of choice.
3. Serve immediately.
Sweet Red Wine
1. Chill glass and wine.
2. Add wine to chilled glass.
Chocolate Chip Cookies or Cookies of Choice
1. Purchase your own or DIY.
2. Serve warm.
Evening Set Up:
1. Dim the lights. Light the candles.
2. Turn on some sexy tunes to set the mood.
3. Throw on a sexy outfit, spray some enticing perfume, (or cologne). (Costumes are on sale so you can pick one up to surprise your love.) If you’re single some nice pjs would work just as nice.
4. Pick a movie or just enjoy each other’s company. Dance around your living room, play some games. Ideas are endless.
5. Try something new with your love. If you’re single do something you enjoy.
Be safe and enjoy your evening,
Photo Credit: Google Images for actual photos please visit my IG @4mommyvibez page.